Field Operations Coordinator
This position is an integral part of our team and is responsible for supporting field operation through data compilation and verification, systems management, and information flow. The position will report to the Production Superintendent and requires strong interpersonal skills, base computing skills, and desire to continuously improve the operation.
- Maintain various well data software and ensure accuracy of field inputs.
- Engage regularly with field operations personnel concerning field tasks and status updates.
- Maintain production reporting and variances, with reconciliation with field personnel.
- Tracking and scheduling management of pertinent field operations tasks - including workovers, well data monitoring, facility maintenance, compression runtime, and various compliance related aspects.
- Ensure organized record keeping related to operational trackers, production summaries, and well files.
- Manage field operations invoice process.
- Support and manage supply chain processes.
- Collaborate with the accounting group for cost related tasks.
- Engage with the engineering group in various engineering and design processes that impact field operations.
- Perform special projects with various reporting as needed.
- Some college education: mathematics and/or computing related is preferred.
- Engage and collaborate with field personnel and professional staff with limited supervision.
- Occasional travel to field locations (all in Texas).
- Salary competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Must have clean background.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening.
Skills & Knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on experience in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with software and workflows is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple objectives.
- Ability to function with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive approach to looking at processes to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work within a multi-disciplinary team to achieve production related goals.
- Self-motivated with an understanding of urgency to complete projects in a timely manner
- Proven team player with a “can-do” attitude.