Local Fabrication Company / Welder
Pay: $1,085/week estimate paid weekly
Hours: Monday - Thursday 5am - 5pm / Friday 5am - 3pm / Saturday 5am - Noon!
- Tack weld pre-cut/bent steel parts together to create large conveying equipment in a local manufacturing facility.
- Reads blueprints, measures, and fabricates equipment based upon drawing.
- Use overhead crane to handle metal parts and assembled equipment.
- Basic Math and measurement skills required.
- Fitters should be mechanically inclined.
- Ability to read, interpret, and work from blueprints.
- Requires standing and moving around throughout entire shift.
- A minimum of 1 year in a manufacturing environment.