Job Number: AH224369622
Pay Rate: $18.00 / hour
Local Manufacturing Company / Welder
Pay: $18 + DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday 6-4 with overtime as needed.
- Welding large metal assemblies
- Expected to assemble a wide variety of products from prints as well as from written and verbal instructions
- Required to lift, carry and package parts and or assemblies weighing up to 40 pounds. Walking between assembly stations and moving material is required
- The operator is also required to perform any other work as required by the supervisor.
- Operates both hand and power tools used in fit / weld area
- Assemble products with hand, electric and air powered tools
- Expected to perform all quality checks as defined in work order packet; Inspecting products using precision measuring equipment, tape measures and visual comparison
- Ability to pass any weld certifications required, maintain a safe environment while rigging and moving equipment and / or parts.
- 3G and/or 6G certified
- 4+ years Flux Core Wire Welding experience
- Basic ability to read prints
- 4+ yrs. experience of working knowledge of weld procedures
- Working knowledge of overhead cranes and proper rigging techniques
- Must have a clean background.
- Pass a drug screen.
- High School Diploma or GED